Community engagement – 12 February 2021%
Tennant Creek training 18 March 2021
Register by Monday 8 March to secure your place.
Register one or more people for one of the following public training courses:
Challenging Unconscious Bias
- Course Fee: $350+GST per person (Morning tea provided)
- Tennant Creek: Thursday 18 March 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
Anti-Discrimination, Harassment & Bullying
- Course Fee: $350+GST per person (Afternoon tea provided)
- Tennant Creek: Thursday 18 March 1.00 pm to 4.30 pm
Courses will be held at Papulu Apparr-kari, The Language Centre, 17 Windley St Tennant Creek.
Course outlines are shown here.
To register for training courses, print and complete a registration form below:
Customised training courses can be organised for businesses or organisations that would prefer to have in-house training for their staff. These courses can be tailored to focus on the particular needs of an organisation to heighten the relevance of the training.
- Anti-Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying
- Preventing Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying for Managers and Supervisors
- Contact Officer: Roles and Responsibilities
- Challenging Unconscious Bias
- Trans and Gender Diverse People